Sunday 6 June 2010

"My Ben10's avatars" by Paula, class 4A










Hi!!
These are my three "Ben10 avatars": The first is a humanoide, the second is an animal and number three is a hamorfo.
I was recommended by my mate: David Iglesias, in his blog: http://davesbloginenglish.blogspot.com/

1.- Bestia Blob Buzz:
* Name: Bestia Blob Buzz.
* Description: He has got yellow arms, yellow legs and a yellow tail. His body is orange and on his body, he has got a black and green symbol, the symbol of Ben10 Alien Force. He has got a red and black mask too. His wings are orange.
* Personality: Bestia, also called Buzz is very very evil with all the people and with me, he is evil to me !!

2.-Sable Bio Titán:
* Name: Sable Bio Titán.
* Description: He has got yellow arms, yellow legs, his body and his head are orange, too. On her body, he has got a black and green symbol. In his head, he has got a yellow horn. He has got an orange tail and his wings are orange too.
* Personality: Sable Bio Titán, also called Bio is an animal andit is very very good with me and with the people.

3.-Ultra Turbo Titán.
* Name: Ultra Turbo Titán.
* Description: all his body is green, his arms, legs, body, head, the symbol, his tail and his wings.
* Personality: He is very very good with me but with the people, he is very very evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment