Saturday 1 January 2011

"Happy New Year 2011" by Paula

Hello Primary Bloggers' visitors,
On 31 of December is New Year's Eve and I 'm going to speak how  we celebrate in Mezonzo (Curtis), in my uncle's house.
31 of December is a very important day for me because I love celebrate the New Year's Eve.
I celebrate this party in my uncle's house and  all my cousins, uncles and aunts come home.
In Mezonzo, is a tradition to celebrate the New Year's Eve and it's an spectacular party.
It is a tradition to eat shellfish, meat and a big salad with tomatoes, corn, onions........
During the dinner, we make a great toast to celebrate the New Year 2011.
When there are only 10 seconds, my family and I eat the grapes and, with a glass of champagne, we shout:
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1................. HAPPY NEW YEAR, and we hugged together.
It's very funny.
The family is divided in two parts: one in the living room watching "La 1"(TVE1) and the other part of the family is  in the kitchen watching "Telecinco".
I hope that the New Year 2011 be, for you, a year full of joy and happiness.
I hope, too, that the "Three Magic Kings" be very good for you.
See you on 10 of January, in the New Year 2011.
Happy New Year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment