Tuesday 28 December 2010

"Hopi, a poor ugly doll" by Paula

Hello Primary Bloggers's fans or visitors, 
Thanks to Think in English I have created an ugly doll and I'm going to talk a little bit  about this.
Well, her description:
The name of the ugly doll is Hopi. Hopi is 15 years old. Yes it's an old doll but I like it. I like it because it's very soft and smooth. It lives in my bedroom, in the bed. Everyday, I sleep with her because I have fear at night.
Hopi has got dark skin.  Hopi also has got brown, long, wavy hair, a big black, white and blue eye and the other is big, black and white, too but  is green too. Hopi hasn't got a nose but it has got a medium perfect mouth and her teeth..........aren't  in the picture, sorry.
Hopi's dream is to be clothes designer and has got a very very big collection of modern clothes: Hopi has got a cool blue and white T-shirt, fantastic jeans and an amazing, pretty, blue, green and dark red sweater. It also has got a great, pink or violet, gray cap.
This is a little bit about Hopi, her life and her description.
See you sons !!
                 

1 comment:

  1. Rahela class 4E31 March 2011 at 23:50

    Hello Paula
    I'm Rahela
    your post is fantastic and incredible
    good job
    see you!

    ReplyDelete