Sunday 30 January 2011

"Day of peace and Non-Violence" by Paula

Hello Peace lovers,
On this post, I will talk about peace or Non-Violence, it doesn't matter because it means the same.
Today, 30th January is school day of peace and Non- Violence.
Peace is important in all the countries but in special in poor countries, for example Ivory Coast.
There are some countries who use violence to survive and this is horrible because I think that the violence is not a defense, it's an attack.
In my school, there is a project for 5th grade, "Solidarity bookmarks".
My teacher gives me a bookmark and I decorate it and draw on it.
Then I have to sell it and I give the money to my teacher Jesús.
And money is to help childrens in Ivory Coast (Costa de Marfil).
*My opinion about peace, Non-Violence, wars and violence:
I think that the peace is fantastic and great for all the people in the world.
And I think the same for Non-Violence, violence is bad and Non-Violence is great.
I think that the wars are horrible because they destroy families, homes...
This is all at the moment, I say goodbye and remenber:
WARS ARE VERY BAD AND PEACE IS FANTASTIC.
*Link to peace music by Jonh Lennon: Imagine-Jonh Lennon.
*Link to peace music by some singers: We are the world, for Haiti.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Paula!
    In my opinion your post is very cool and difficult.
    Congrats!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahela class 4E2 April 2011 at 09:46

    Hello Paula
    your Work is beautiful and fantastic
    I love!
    Good job!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahela class 4E2 April 2011 at 09:54

    Hello Paula
    your work is beautiful and fantastic
    I love!
    Good job!
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks vey much Lara and Rahela.
    You are the queens of the comments !!
    Hee, hee !!

    ReplyDelete