Wednesday 23 November 2011

"Back to the blog again" by Alex Ram, class 6D


Hello,friends!!
First of all,I'am a student at Ponte dos Brozos School and this is my new avatar.
I am 11 years old and my favourite subject of school is P.E and this is all about the school.
I have a soft round face and small and brown eyes,my ears
are small . My hair is brown and short with a long fringe,
my mouth is little and smiles a lot. I have two small moles.
I'm wearing a white sweatshirt and a black scarf.
I like playing football an I play for Montañeros Football Club and I like tennis and
cycling and my favourite sport is football.
And my favourite team is Real Madrid and my favourite player is Cristiano Ronaldo.
My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is pizza.
I think I am funny.
And finally, my new avatar is dedicated to my best friends Joel, Diego and Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment