Friday 18 November 2011

"About School" by Alec, 6A


Hello everybody! 
We begin the class at half past nine and we finish it at half past two. 
First of all, I'm going to speak about the subjects of our school.
The subjects that I like best are English, Maths and Geography, but I don't like Music and P:E.
I have a question for you, What subject do you prefer? 
Now, I want to talk about the things that I have in my school bag. I have a pencil case, a ruler, a recorder, my diary, some books and notebooks. 
I like extra activities because there, we can do different things, like: singing, running, playing football and so on. 
I play football for "Montañeros F.C."
I like going to school because I can see my friends. But sometimes it's very boring too. 
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment