Friday 9 March 2012

"Could you...?" by Aida, class 6D


Hi visitors!
In this post I want to talk about the things that my mum tell me I do.
                                        - Could you please clean the floor?
- Could you please clean the windows?
- Could you please cook the dinner?
- Could you please empty the bin?
- Could you please change the water in the fishbowl?
- Could you please wash the dishes?
- Could you please water the plants?
- Could you please don't piss me off? Sorry, that's not cool, well....Go and tidy your bedroom!
Did you do everything?
Post a comment!
Bye and see you on the next post!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete