Wednesday 14 March 2012

Miriam, thanks for everything, you're THE BEST!

Hello readers!
Now, I'm going to talk about my best friend, Miriam.
I don't know how to start, but I want to say THANK YOU for everything. 
Thank you for being a very good friend to me, for all your smiles with me, for being THE BEST.
I have created this, because you're the best and I want to say you thanks.
Because when I'm sad, you show me a beautiful smile. 
I'm sorry not to write more, but I run out of words when I speak about
you.
Please, don't change because I love you so much!

I have created this original word cloud with Miriam's face at Tagxedo. It's pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I the best because I only think you are the best I never wanna lose you friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best. I don't be the best! :3
    I never lose.
    My dear best friend: I LOVE YOU<3

    ReplyDelete