Sunday 25 March 2012

"My Strange Faces" by Aida, class 6D


Hi visitors or rather, monster lovers!
Those are my Strange Faces.
Just to see them, you must to pay 10 pounds, hee, hee, hee...It's a joke!
I'm going to write a little description about the first face:
-He has got a nose, but...it isn't in the normal place, because it is on his foreheard.
-He has got two eyes, in the normal place, but...his eyes are very strange (because is a strange face), those are blue, but outside are dry.
Finaly I will talk about his mouth, it is very big and he only has got six teeth.
I'm finish!
I'm not going to describe more strange faces because it's too much, and I described that one because it's the strangest.
If you want to create strange faces like these, visit The Face Mash, Gambinoscope and MonoFAce.
If you want to create a collage like this visit Picnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment