Wednesday 2 May 2012

"Alice and Byron, my two avatars" by Sonia, class 6D

(Click on the images to create an avatars like this)

Hello everybody!!
These are my own two avatars.
The first one is a girl and the second one is a boy.
I will start talking about the girl. 
Her name is Alice.
She is wearing an orange and white T-shirt.
Sara has got blue shorts and orange and white shoes.
Her skin is dark brown and her eyes too.
Now, I'm going to talk about the boy.
His name is Byron.
He has got a blue T-shirt.
He is wearing white trousers and a white and black shoes.
His skin is like that Alice's, dark brown.
His eyes are green and in my opinion, they are very beautiful.
Do you like it these new avatars?
Post a comment, please.
See you on the next post :D

If you want to create an avatars like this go to MoFunZone Avatar or click on the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment