Sunday 6 May 2012

"Mother's day" by Sonia, class 6D

(Click on the image to create a collage like this)

Hello mum!!
Today it's one of my special and favourite days, because it's your day, Mother's day.
I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and for loving me so much.
I haven't got words to say: I love you, mum.
You're the one who cares me, who makes me very happy, you're the one that tell me off but hugs me too.
You have got defects but for me you are perfect because you are my true hero.
 I haven't got words to say you: I love you mum, but the only thing I can tell you is that I feel the most loved daughter in the universe.
The only thing I ask is: Mum, don't change, please.
 See you and happy Mother's day!!

I created this collage in Pizap.

No comments:

Post a Comment