Friday 22 June 2012

"See you Primary School" By Alba B, Class 6A

Hello dear visitors!
I was in this school since I was 3 years old, I was very small.
I had a lot of teachers, I will miss this school a lot!
I will miss all, the teachers, some of my mates, the break time....I mean this school!
The next year I'm going to go to "Manuel Murguia" the feared secondary school, well, I think so!
I don't want to go to the secondary school, I'm a little bit scared, I do not why but.....
I'm not going to forget this school, Never Ok?
This school is the best, I was here for 8 years, in this wonderful and awesome school.
I will miss this blog, you, my visitors......
I'm not going to forget this blog!
My class had this blog for 3 years.
The famous "Bye Bye" is the saddest thing ;(
I'm very sad.
Well, Bye bye my dear visitors ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment