Tuesday 5 April 2011

"The things that I like best" by Paula

Hello again visitors,
On this post, I'm going to talk about the things that I like best:
*The movies that I like best are: Avatar and Titanic. And my favourite actor is Spencer Tracy.
*The animals that I like best are: horses and dogs.
*The sports that I like best are: riding a horse, football and basketball.
*The food that I like best is the fast food: burgers, pizza, hot dogs...
*The subject that I like best is English and my favourite teachers are Aurora and Laura.
*The group that I like best is Black Eyed Peas and the singer that I like best is Lady Gaga.
*The song that I like best is: "Titanic in English" but my favourite version is in Spanish.
*The colours that I like best are black and white.
I hope that you like the things that I like best and my life in general, well....
See you friends and classmates !!

No comments:

Post a Comment