Tuesday 8 November 2011

"My friends avatar" By Alec

Hi friends and visitors! 
Here you are the avatar from my friends. 
My first friend name's Pablo. He has got very beautiful brown eyes and a big mouth. 
He has got long curly blond hair. His glasses are small and black. He is wearing striped shirt. 
His favourite subjects are maths and science but he doesn't like geography. 
He likes playing the recorder and drawing but he doesn't like playing football and dancing. 
My second friend's name is Miriam. 
She has got big blue eyes and a small mouth. Her hair is short and straight.
She is wearing a green shirt whit an orange flower. 
She doesn't like playing the recorder and drawing but she likes playing basketball.
 Her favourite subjects are maths and science but she doesn't like music like me. 

See you on the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment