Sunday 20 November 2011

"My opinion about school" By Alba B


Hello visitors,
I'm going to talk about school.
I think that sometimes school is funny, but usually it's a little bit boring.
My favourite subject is English, and I hate Maths.
This new school year 2011-2012, I've got a new subject Citizenship Education.
I've got four teachers, Carmen Mosquera, my tutor, Aurora, my English teacher, Jose Antonio, my P.E teacher and Rosa, my music teacher.
Some of my classmates have got another teacher, the religion teacher, Mariluz.
In my school, there is a Technology tecnichian ,Xavi, and a cordinator, Fernando for Ponte dos Brozos project.
In my beautiful bag, I have my cool pencil case with my pens, pencils and crayons.
In my bag, I have my notebooks and books too.
My school is very special because it's the biggest school in Galicia....and  in my school,there are lots of  "i pads, laptops, computers.. I mean technology"
This picture was created at  Dream Lines
See you friends!
By the way........Do you like school?
I don't like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment