Sunday 20 November 2011

"Two of my classmates" by Miriam C.L 6A



       Hi visitors!!!!!!
My first classmate is a girl and her name is Sheima
She is 11 years old and is in my class 6A.
Sheima is very funny and she isn't boring.
Her skin is a littel dark and her eyes are brown.
She is tall.
Her favourite food is omelette.
Sheima's dad is from Morocco and her mum is from Spain.


The second classmate is Angel Blanco.
He is 11 years old and is in my class too.
He is funny but he has got a nervous personality.
He has got a very, very, very fair skin.Well, he is always pale.
Angel is tall.He is one of the tallest boys in the class.
I know that his favourite food is pizza.
And this is my post about my two friends!!!!
See you on the next post!!

I have created my avatar at Pickaface and I have made the collage at Picnik

No comments:

Post a Comment